www.junocloud.me (“the site”, or “our site”) is an internet services provider.
Subsequently we endeavour to comply with any relevant provisions of international copyright laws, including those dealing with Intellectual Property Rights.
In this respect we will respond to any claims of copyright infringement, which are reported to us. We will accommodate standard technical measures used to identify and protect copyrighted works. We will also disable and/or block access to and/or remove content which we believe in good faith that it might infringe the copyrights of third parties as well as discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate our terms of service.
It is prohibited to distribute materials or content for which you do not have a legal claim or authorization. Therefore we ask you not to abuse our service by doing so.
If you are a copyright owner and you believe in good faith that your copyrights have been infringed, we urge you to send us a notice of copyright infringement.
A copyright infringement can be reported to email@example.com.
The notification process is as follows:
1. Identify yourself as the owner of copyrighted work or the exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or that you are a person acting on behalf of such owner.
2. Provide us with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you namely your name, address, phone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URLs on our site that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats, but only a list with our web URLs. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
5. State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
7. Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liabilities based on international laws.
8. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
We will then follow the procedures provided to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. Once our designated personnel receive a proper notification, or when we become otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, we will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. We will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. We will then comply with the appropriate provisions of international laws in the event our designated personnel receive a counter notification.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your infringement notice may not be valid.
Should you as a copyright owner believe in good faith that your copyright has been uploaded without your permission/authorization we urge you to send our designated personnel a Notice of Copyright Infringement.
When any type of data/content is uploaded to our site by users, a URL is generated which links to the content in question. We do not knowingly incorporate third party trademarks into the URLs generated when content is uploaded. Further, we do not provide an index of content available through our service or any search engine of any kind.
If you believe that our site is being used to distribute products or services using your trademark in a manner that violates your rights as a trademark holder, you may submit a notification to us, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the process described above for submitting a notification of copyright infringement specifying that your notification pertains to trademark infringement by including the phrase "Trademark Notice" in the subject line of your e-mail message or letter. Moreover, pursuant to identifying the trademarked content and location, include the following statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the trademark owner, the trademark owner's agent, or the law; a statement that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that you believe is being infringed; an assurance that the information being provided is accurate and lastly your physical or electronic signature.
Following receipt of a proper notification as outlined above, we will promptly disable access to or remove content that we believe in good faith may infringe the trademark rights of third parties.
As an Internet Service Provider, we are in full compliance with all relevant international laws and will once properly notified act quickly and promptly to remove all infringing content and further attempt to work with the copyright owner to deal with any issues of infringement.